2. Breathe Again--Sara Bareilles( To be honest this entire cd(Kaleidoscope Heart) is INCREDIBLE!)
3. Possibility--Sierra Noble
4. Falling Stars--David Achuleta
5. Back to December-- Taylor Swift( I don't usually like her music much, but this new cd is pretty great!)
6. Breaking Rules-- Tyler Barham
7. Until you came along--JJ Heller
8. Baby Blue Eyes-- A Rocket to the Moon ( The whole Rainy Day Sessions cd is wonderful!)
9. All I want-- Tyrone and Elina
10. Monkey and the Tree--Lindsey Ray
11. All in a Day-- The Open Sea
12. California--Mindy Gledhill
13. Jar of Hearts-- Christina Perri
14. Lover in a friend--Jarrett Burns
15. Penny and Me-- Hanson( Its way old but I found a new love for it when I went to their concert a few weeks ago!)
16. Can't Go Back Now--Weepies
17. Gravity--Lucy Schwartz
18. The whole Camp Rock 2 cd--This is happy music! I love me some Demi and JoBros!
19. The Scientist and Fix You--Coldplay
20. Say(All I need)--OneRepublic
There is way more I'm sure but this should get you started on some incredible music I have found over the last few months! If you only look up one, I highly HIGHLY suggest Sara Bareilles new cd... I really can't stop listening!
I am going to Rexburg this weekend! This is the first time I have been back since I left there back in April. It has been over a year since I graduated from college. Lets look back at what I have accomplished in my first full year of grown up life!
--Got my first grown up job with a salary. And yet I still get to have snack at work. Bring on the string cheese, go gurts and chocolate milk!
--Put my first cd on i-tunes. Its call "This is for You," its not the other stuff from Katie Lee... that stuff is a little strange. If you haven't looked it up yet, you can go here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/katie-le
Yesterday at church, right after Sacrament Meeting I went to the bathroom. I went into a stall I don't usually use. My first thought was that it was kind of dirty. But I had to go, so I went about my business. I looked over at the side wall of the stall and there was something that looked like blood... gross. And then I look up and in blood was a name. MY NAME. Yes Katie... spelled in blood in the stall. Don't ask me how it got there... creepy. As far as I know I was part of the filming for a low budget horror movie. SO strange.