2. Eating corn dogs is frowned upon...
3. You have to fill out applications and interview like mad just to hope your not going to be unemployed forever.
4. You have to actually eat good and work out to avoid becoming a hippo.
5. You have to pay for all kinds of things and hope that you have enough money to do so.
6. No more fun college stuff... I can't really remember why it was fun, I just remember it was.
7. Can you still like coloring? and watching Boy meets world?
8. Birthdays become much less important
I wish I could think of more reasons I don't want to be a grown up... maybe I'm making it up in my head. Anywho, I think I will take advice from my dear friend Eric Matthews, and go on a very long road trip and end at the giant yogurt cup. There I shall stay forever.